The inspiring image is segment of Backpacking Food: Top 5 Ideas for Energy on the Trail content which is grouped within , , and posted at October 8, 2016 1:07:24 pm by Knife Reviewer
Backpacking Food: Top 5 Ideas for Energy on the Trail: Backpacking Food
When you head out into the wilderness for one or more days, you need some high-energy backpacking food to keep you moving forward. Of course, the types of food you will pack change if you are backpacking and camping were just going on a very long hike. The goal of all food is nutritionally rich and easy to carry. These five options will give you a great start.
Nutritional and Delicious Backpacking Food
- Trail Mix The most traditional backpacking food is a mix of nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and sometimes candy like M&Ms in a Ziploc bag or pouch. This is lightweight, does not take up much room, but is very calorically dense.
- Energy Bars Energy, protein, granola, or power bars are another excellent backpacking food for the same reasons. They are simple to eat while you are hiking and give a good amount of energy for their size.
- Packaged Meat or Fish Never bring cans on a hiking trip or camp out. Choose meat jerkies that are dry or cooked chicken or tuna that comes in a pouch with olive oil or water for your food. This boost of protein will keep your muscles revving.
- Dried Fruit or Vegetables Many specialty stores and online retailers sell a wide variety of non-sugary dried fruit and vegetables that are very lightweight but have a high caloric density. You want your backpacking food give you a lot of energy and a small package.
- Dehydrated Meals or MREs If you are camping overnight, your backpacking food can take a dehydrated form that only needs some hot water turn into a delicious meal.
The fascinating photo is part of Backpacking Food: Top 5 Ideas for Energy on the Trail has dimension 1024 x 768 pixel. You can download and consign the Backpacking Food images by click the download button below to get multiple high-res versions.
Here is crucial instruction about Survival. We have the source for more photo about Survival. Check it out for yourself! You can get Backpacking Food: Top 5 Ideas for Energy on the Trail and see the Backpacking Food: Top 5 Ideas for Energy on the Trail in here.
Back to Backpacking Food: Top 5 Ideas for Energy on the Trail