Kershaw zing SS knife is one of the popular iteration of first generation sleek Zing SS designs. This spring assisted pointed tanto knife is valuable, pricy and every day carrying knife with modernized look and eye catching styles.
- Blade construction: The blade is constructed with stain less steel with pointy tip handless all hard cutting processes. The high quality 8CR13MoV stainless structured blade with heat treated qualities bring more harness, strengths and ability to hold wicked cutting edges. The modified and drop pointed blade encourages superior slicing and other utility competences.
- Opening Mechanism: The opening mechanism is designed with speed safe assisted opening with built in ambidextrous flippers which aids moving of blade out of handle with quick and easy way. The installed thumb stud assist in accessing seed safe features. The stainless steel have bead blasting finishing.
- Lock Structure: This 1735 tanto knife is designed with frame lock abilities. The Zing SS designs with liner locks provide more comfortability while riding in your pocket.
- Handle structure: The drilled handle is featured with handy pocket clip and handy lanyard hole for tip up and down. This stylish tanto and zing orange style have stainless steel handle with bead blasted finishing for perfect matching with blade. The knife is covered with handle butt.
- Measurements: The overall length of the knife is 17.5 cm which includes 7.6 cm of blade length and enclosed have 9.8 cm. the blade thickness is of 0.11 inches while the handle thickness is 0.34 inches.
- Blade testing: The knife is ideal for cutting, piercing and slicing.
- Weight: Weighing up to 3.4 ounces.
- Usage: Always ready to take every day wicked slicing and piercing challenges.
- Price: The quoted price range of $24.16 to $ 49.99.
- Origin: Origin of is China.
Top Kershaw Zing SS Reviews
1st review: “The prime qualities I observed in every day carrying knife is its low weight, sleek design, superior value and quick one hand operation. The zing SS model have all of these but I would like to make few suggestions. Get rid of useless thumb stud as it often scratches your hand when you access it in your pocket where the knife is clipped. Lighter the weight of knife by skeletonizing the grip plates. I love this knife and keep it every day even have spares in my car and desk always.”
2nd review: “Kershaw zing orange knife… I just love this color and its outstanding features as it have smooth opening system and I can say it is unique 3D machine with smooth and sharpen blade and grooved striated pattern with sheered look. The blade have a textured orange glass filled nylon for secure grip and I can pierce every wicket object in seconds. I want it for my everyday tasks.”
3rd review: “I like the functioning of this knife but the only bad element is its pocket clips attached with two Allen screws which seems that the job is not properly done. The screws get loose easily and cause wobbling back and forth of clip. I am just disappointed that how Kershaw made this superb knife with such horrible clips.”