No thicker than 3 quarters stacked together and weighing just 1 ounce, the Gerber STL 2.0 (mean Strong, Thin, and Light) folding knife trips conveniently in your pocket. The eliminated in the 2.1-inch great edge blade offers simple one-handed opening, and the thin stainless steel manage functions a lanyard hole and a distinct frame lock for security.
The drop point blade is made from surgical-grade 7Cr17MoV stainless steel, and the deal with has a titanium covering for enhanced rust resistance. The STL determines 5.1 inches long when open and 3 inches long when closed. Backed by a restricted life time guarantee.
- Folder, BIG BUCKS OFF! Slim slicer fits your pocket! Razor-sharp, drop-point, 440A stainless steel blade is 2 1/4″ long;
- Blade has safety titanium PVD covering;
- Thumb slot for one-hand opening;
- Stainless steel manage with titanium finish;
- Lanyard hole;
- Frame lock;
- 5 1/4″ long, weighs 1 oz.
- Cut-out for one-handed opening
- Frame lock
- Exceptionally thin and light-weight at 1-ounce
- General Length: 5.1-inches, Length Closed: 3-inches, Length of Blade: 2.1-inches
- Blade Product: 440A stainless steel, Handle Product: Stainless steel with titanium PVD layer
CAUTION: You should be 18 or older to buy Gerber STL 2.0. Knives can not be delivered to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Flatware can not be delivered Parcel Post. Kindly examine your State, County and City laws for limitations prior to buying Flatware.